What are the Requirement for Internet Connection ?
On the very basic levels people can needs following equipment to connect internet connection :
1.A account From ISP to access the Internet
3.A Telephone Line to connect DSL modem.
4.Common Software’s need to connecting to the Internet and accessing information.
1. A Computer/Laptop : All the kind of Computers From Personal Computer(PC) to Macintosh’s desktop computers and Notebook can used access the Internet Connection.The main requirements is that you need to connect your computer to DSL modem.If you can’t have an these two essential items of hardware then you have to afford best as much as possible.in the terms of speed quality and performance.
The most important features of TCP/IP account is its her graphical capacity.These type of translate into more computing power both in the term of memory (RAM) and storage (Disk space).Also one will have run a graphical user interface (GUI).On a Personal Computer (PC)limits limits is our choice to Windows XP, Windows 7, Vista or any type of other platform suited for (GUI).Thus the common minimum requirements for access a TCP/IP account is a PC having a 80486 Processor 40 GB Hard Disk with minimum 128 MB RAM.However the recommended configuration of TCP/IP access would be a Pentium Processor with 264 MB RAM.
2. Telephone Line : The Telephone Line is the line in which voice line exist for Dial-Up Connections. Telephone Lines carry an special features as like call waiting etc.it may cause problems in DSL modem connection.it is also important for mention here that telephone line has any type of extension they you would not able to use them for voice calls while you are connecting to the Internet.
You need to plug the telephone line into a computer at the back of the DSL modem.generally modems are include a cable with RJ11/RJ45 Plugs to connect the DSL modem that can be carried by Telephone Line.generally today private companies including government sectors are also support high-support high speed broadband connection to access the Internet.
3. DSL Modem : To connect a computer to another and one or more networks over a Telephone Lineit is necessary to convert the digital information as your wish to send or receive into electrical impulses or analog currents that can be send information over the connection.The device that can makes this happens is known as modem which is short form of Modulator or Demodulation.
Digital Signalswhich can used by computers is made up of signals vary continuously as like a sound wave.A DSL modem can convert digital signals to analog signal that can be transmitted over a Telephone Line.When the signal reaches at destinationanother modem reconstructs the original digital signalwhich are proceed by the receiving computers.
Soa modem is the primary link in between your computer and your Internet Service Provider (ISP).Thusit is essential for that you can select one that meets your own requirements.
4. Software Requirments : A computer can unlike most of other machine can invented by man can performed by wide variety of tasks.all of this is of course made possible by the software that you can choose to run.The Application Software can used to turn your computer into a word processor or an accounting machine or even something to play games on.
To access the Internetyou will need one or more of the following software :
1. TCP/IP dialer software for protocol Dial-up.
2. Communication software for conventional dial-up.
3. Web browser for browsing information on the World Wide Web(WWW).
4. E-mail Software that can send and receive electronic mail.
Thank you for reading this post I think i will clear all the terms about Internet requirements if you find this article helpfully then please share it on social media and do you want read these type of technology related posts then please enter your email ID Subscribe now to our website.